Monday, January 16, 2012

I Got that Boom Boom Pow

Lawd have mercy!  That boom boom pow just about gave me a heart attack!  For those of you that don't know, I asked Santa for Just Dance:  The Blackeyed Peas Experience for Christmas.  Santa, with much groaning, granted my wish; and today, while alone in the basement, I popped the game in the Wii.  Now, I'm as white as white can be, and I have NO rhythm.  In fact, if you could have negative rhythm, that would be me.  Still, I figured if I at least tried, I would be up and moving.  Let me tell ya, if there had been a hidden camera in the basement, we could have been millionaires!  That had to be sight!  Amy, arms flailing about, pugs barking and biting at my feet, Blackeye Peas singing in the background, and Amy hollering, "I have no idea what I'm doing!"  The fact that I saw, "Perfect" on a few moves is nothing short of a miracle!  Still, I got my butt off the couch and moved for 2 songs!  Girlfriend is BACK!

Not only did I boom boom pow myself, but I also crawled back on the scale today!  It has been a month since I climbed on the scale, and I only gained 1 pound!  That was through Christmas, New Years, and Philip's b'day!  Not bad!  Now, just 5 pounds and I get that 5th bead!  You'll be seeing it next Monday!

Exercise, weighed in, and I took this pic especially for Nancy!  No!  That's not vodka!  It's water!  When Nancy told me Saturday that she had amphed up the water because I was, I knew I couldn't let her or me down!  I had to get back on the water!  Thanks for the encouragement, Nancy!!!

No comments: