Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Week 2! BWHA! HA! HA!

The results are in; and this week, I lost 1 pound!  I'll admit; after last week's staggering 11 pounds, 1 pound feels a little disappointing.  What I'm trying to do is focus on the following:
  1. I LOST during the holidays!  That's almost unheard of!
  2. My slacks that use to fit are bagging; and the slacks I'm wearing today, that used to be so tight in the gut that they would "walk" their way into a twist when I would move, fit really well!
  3. That one pair of underwear that we all have - the pair that we only wear when there's nothing else clean because they're too little?  I had to wear them this week while we waited for our new washing machine to be delivered.  Well . . . they fit perfectly!
  4. 12 pounds in 2 weeks?  That's 6 pounds per week!  Not too shabby!  Of course, I know everything is going to even out; and I need to aim for 1-2 pounds per week for healthy weight loss.
I'm working really hard to focus on the big picture and not just the number on the scale!  Outside of that number, I know I'm doing really well!  I have more energy!  My clothes fit better!  I'm eating right!  I'm exercising!  I am RESOLUTE Getting Unfat Girl!  Hear me roar!

No comments: