This week's challenge will be the first scrapbooking retreat of the year. It's really easy to snack, snack, and snack at any scrapbooking get together; but it's even easier at a retreat! I'm preparing myself the best I can!
- I have two big projects to complete - our Boston vaca book plus mine and Shirley's party invites. Those should keep me very busy.
- I picked up some healthy snacks this weekend - light popcorn, 100 calorie packs, and Fiber One granola bars.
- I'm packing my 10 minute workout video and tennis shoes!
- I'm only taking 1 - yes 1! - 2 liter of Diet Coke! AH! I usually drink two 12 packs at least from Friday at 5pm until Sunday at 3 pm! The 2 liter will be for meals with water being guzzled in between.
- I am determined to enter EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth in My Fitness Pal and stick to my 1800 calories per day!