Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Week 4! BWHA! HA! HA!

Down another 2 pounds!  Woot Woot!  That's 17 total!  Come on . . . just 3 more pounds, and I can get another beed on my bracelet!!!

This week's challenge will be the first scrapbooking retreat of the year.  It's really easy to snack, snack, and snack at any scrapbooking get together; but it's even easier at a retreat!  I'm preparing myself the best I can! 
  1. I have two big projects to complete - our Boston vaca book plus mine and Shirley's party invites.  Those should keep me very busy. 
  2. I picked up some healthy snacks this weekend - light popcorn, 100 calorie packs, and Fiber One granola bars. 
  3. I'm packing my 10 minute workout video and tennis shoes!
  4. I'm only taking 1 - yes 1! - 2 liter of Diet Coke!  AH!  I usually drink two 12 packs at least from Friday at 5pm until Sunday at 3 pm!  The 2 liter will be for meals with water being guzzled in between.
  5. I am determined to enter EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth in My Fitness Pal and stick to my 1800 calories per day!
I plan (notice I didn't say "hope") to share positive information with you in Week 5's weight loss update!


1 comment:

Shirley said...

You Go Girl!

It sounds like you've got a plan. I think your doing great so far!

Thanks for sharing and of course for making me smile!

Have a great trip and looking forward to seeing you when you get back.