Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 6! BWHA! HA!

If you recall my report from a week ago, I was 3 pounds away from my next bead.  I was at 17 pounds lost.

Well, I'm still 3 pounds away from my next bead.  BUT, it's 3 pounds from my 30 pound bead!!!

That's right!  You math stars have already figured it out!  I lost 10!  TEN!  DIEZ!  DIX!  TSHEN!  десять!  Deich!  (That last one is especially for you, my sweet hubby!)  I think you get the idea!

So . . . all of the tears from not drinking Diet Coke for the past week, all of the sweat and pain from the workouts, it was ALL worth it!  Woop!  Woop!  27 pounds GONE in 6 weeks!  Woo!  Hoo!

Sadly, I only had 1 vote for my next bead.  (Thanks Nancy!)  Let's try and get some more votes for my 30 pound bead!  While she was the only one to vote, it was a good and well thought out vote.  Nancy thought I should choose the police badge for my 20 pound bead as it represents my dad, and she knows that dad would want me to be healthy and happy.  Nancy is right.  I lost my dad way too young.  Dad always had weight problems, and I've definitely followed in his footsteps.  I know if dad had been healthier he would still be with me.  I miss him every day, and I don't want my friends and loved ones to ever feel the hurt of not having me around (smiles).

This one is for you dad! 

Note:  Picture to come.  I can't seem to get it to upload on this computer.  Poopy computer!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I KNOW you will have hit the 30 pound mark when we weigh in.

I was behind in blog posts or I would have voted for the first glass bead with the shamrocks. :0) But I think Nancy was right. The bead you picked is the perfect inspiration for you.

SO when do we vote? Of course you know what my vote is now. LOLNow I just need to start getting beads for weight loss too!