First things first, I didn't report on my progress from last Wednesday. I lost a pound! Technically, I guess I lost 8 pounds as I lost the 7 I had gained the week before then 1 more. I am now down 53 pounds!
I'm late posting because the hubby and I have been busy, busy, busy.
- Wednesday night, I went to the movies with my good friend, Joe Morgan, while Philip worked on the tables he's building for us.
- Thursday night, Shirley and I went to a fun Premier Jewelry party where I ordered an ADORABLE corral set that is going to look amazing with my corral jacket that now fits!
- Friday night for our exciting date night, we went to Home Depot! (Woo Hoo.) We recently ordered some new furniture for our bedroom which wasn't supposed to be in until the beginning or middle of May. Well, surprise, surprise, it is in early and is being delivered Tuesday. That means we had to get our butts in gear to get the bedroom ready; thus Home Depot for paint and supplies.
- Saturday was all about cleaning and painting. We did take a break to have lunch with our good friends James, Theresa, and Paul to celebrate James' birthday. (Amy was bad . . . very bad . . . )
- Sunday was more cleaning and finishing the painting.
It is really exciting to get the old out to make room for the new! New clothes! New Amy!