Thursday, December 27, 2012

Week 3! Bwha! Ha!

My weekly weigh in update is a day late, but it is still EXCITING!

What has 2 thumbs and lost 2 pounds over Christmas?!  This gal!  (Thumbs pointing towards my chest!)  For those of you keeping track at home, that is 15 pounds in 3 weeks!  I see another charm in my future!

Never in the history of Amy has this happened!  I would probably be right in guessing that losing weight over Christmas rarely happens, but I did it by counting my calories and aiming to eat a fat loss plate with every meal.  (More on that later!)

I don't have much time right now, but be sure to check back later today.  I have a story to tell you that I myself can barely believe, but it's 100% true!  Shocking, true, amazing, and wonderful!

For now, I must take my leave to clean yogurt off my keyboard.  It's amazing how far this stuff can fly when you catapult it out of the container with your spoon!

No comments: