When we were first married, we did all of our grocery shopping at Aldis; and we decided to go back this week. We always liked Aldis, but we just grew lazy. They didn't always have everything we needed, so we would have to go to two stores. Knowing this would still be the case, we still chose to go for the savings; and we were pleasantly surprised!
This isn't the Aldis we used over 10 years ago! With their line of Fit & Active products and fresh meat section, we were able to get almost everything on our list!
Check out the plethora of healthy foods!
- High Fiber Granola Bars
- Turkey Heat & Serve sausage
- Edamame Bites
- Fit & Active spaghetti dinner
- Frozen mixed berries, strawberries, & peaches for protein shakes
- No fat chicken broth
- Protein bars
- Vegetable Chips
- Multigrain tortilla chips
- Skinny Cow like cookies & cream ice cream sandwiches
- Whole wheat bread that's only 60 calories a slice
- Greek yogurt
- Light yogurt
- String cheese (better than Sargentos Lite that's only 50 calories!)
- Protein shakes
- Light sour cream
- Fit & Active ham and turkey
- Rice cake snack packs (they had me at S'mores!)
- 97% fat free ground beef
- Pre-cooked grilled chicken (for my pizzas)
- Turkey pepperoni (for my pizzas)
- Lite shredded cheese
- Lite fruit chews
We still had to go to Giant Eagle too for cilantro, tomatoes, and seltzer water; but we saved some MAJOR money by going to Aldis! You better believe we'll be back next week!