Monday, January 14, 2013

Time to Vote!

This week, I am POSITIVE I will lose enough for another bead, and I need everyone's help to choose the next bead.  I have so many that mean so much to me.  I just can't decide.  Each bead does represent someone special or something special.  Please comment with your vote as to which should be my next bead, and see below what each bead is and what it represents.

  1. Clovers - my ultimate weight lose reward is to go to Ireland when I hit goal.  I want to be able perch on a stool in the pub, bend over to kiss the Blarney Stone, and skip through Giant's Causeway. 
  2. Celtic Cross - just another reminder of Ireland.
  3. 4 Leaf Clover - a 3rd reminder of Ireland.
  4. Popcorn Bucket - represents my good friend, Sondra, my ultimate movie buddy.
  5. BFF Heart Half - represents my longtime friend, Theresa, who's been there through thick and thin.
  6. Purple Purse - a gift from Theresa.  It's sparkly and purple - how could I not love it!  Someday, I'll be able to shop 'til I drop without sweating myself to death; and I'll be able to shop anywhere.
  7. Cheshire Cat - one of my favorite Disney characters.  He represents my crazy self that tends to get hidden by the fat.
  8. Eeyore - another fav Disney character represents the depression that I will beat back along with the fat.
  9. Thumper - my favorite Disney character . . . you all SO don't want to know what he stands for!
  10. Soccer Ball - I love my soccer, and I want to be fit enough to one day play on a league team.
  11. Police Badge - represents my dad.

No comments: